Thursday 22 July 2010

9CM are over

Well with the change of Tutoring systems at school 9CM are no more. This will be revamped and redesigned to the taste of the new vertical tutor group BCM. As a result I am gutted to lose such fantastic tutees but the new system will be better for the whole school. So this shall be the farewell to a talented talented bunch of Year 9 students who will go far next year (and hopefully come and visit me once in a while; I'm not too big to say I'll miss them!)

Thank you to all that you guys taught me about being a tutor (even the pat on the back Jess for me getting in touch with my sensitive side!) and lads keep winning though only if you're in Brunel house next year!

To keep up with my explorations over the summer check me out at www.offexploring.com/drookit84 (Yes I know I'm a big geek!)

Over and out 9CM

Take Care
Mr Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment